FRONT COVER SPECIFICATIONS
Art must allow 2.375” from top of page trim for The Independent flag and tagline. Flag and tagline will lay over the top of the continuous art provided by the Advertiser.
10.5” wide x 13.5” high is publication trim size.
Allow .125” bleed on all sides of ad.
Final FILE SUBMISSION with bleed dimension: 10.75” wide x 13.75” tall.
• Collage images not accepted.
• Submit by USB, e-mail (files 25mb or smaller) or Hightail or Dropbox.
• Final ad formats accepted: prefer print ready PDF (X1A PDF), EPS, TIFF, or JPG.
• All Images must be CMYK and a minimum of 300 dpi, all fonts must be embedded or converted to outlines.
• Front Cover contracts are noncancelable.
On the Cover
Advertiser receives an additional black and white ad space – “On The Cover.” A detailed description of merchandise, people or event highlights is appropriate for this section. Actual size is 4.5” wide x 5.25” high.
Color upgrade available at an additional charge.